Top 3 of my Favorite Places in the World

USACanadaThailand

1) Palmyra, NY USA

Sacred Grove

Sacred Grove - Everytime, I walk through this path at the Sacred Grove I have a sense of peace. The Sacred Grove's historical significance is as the location of Joseph Smith's First Vision. There are witness trees that are still there, witnessing Joseph Smith's First Vision.

Hill Cumorah Visitors' Center

Hill Cumorah Visitors' Center - Built at the foot of the Hill Cumorah, the Visitors Center is an invaluable resource for those who want to know more about the many Church historic sites in the surrounding area. Beautiful displays with interactive audio and video tell much about historic events that took place at these sites.

Hill Cumorah Pageant

Hill Cumorah Pageant - America's largest and most spectacular outdoor theatrical event, which focuses on the Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ. Witness the trials of Lehi’s family and his descendants, the climactic visit of Jesus Christ to the Americas, and Joseph Smith receiving the plates.

2) Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada

Niagara Falls State Park

Niagara Falls State Park - Discover Niagara Falls State Park with the breathtaking Falls feature in it. It's the oldest State Park in the USA. The falls is the separation of the US and Canadian border. There is an American side of the view or Canadian side of the view.

Journey Behind the Falls

Journey Behind the Falls - An attraction in Niagara Falls. 10Best.com writes: "If you think Niagara Falls is impressive from the front, try viewing it from the back!" On the Journey Behind the Falls, you'll be able to stand directly behind the roaring sheet of water and get a literal behind-the-scenes peek at this magnificent natural attraction.

Butterfly Conservatory

Butterfly Conservatory - I can catch butterflies on my hands here. A butterfly house, or conservatory is a facility which is specifically intended for the breeding and display of butterflies with an emphasis on education. This magical attraction features over 2,000 colourful tropical butterflies floating freely among lush, exotic blossoms and greenery.

3) Pattaya, Chonburi, Thailand

Pattaya City Beach

Pattaya City Beach - My favorite beach to go to, it has pearl white sand with nice blue water. It's all about the memories here that I love.

Pattaya Elephant Village

Elephant Village Pattaya - Did I tell you, I kissed a baby elephant here and I love it. Will do it again! You can also ride an elephant here and learn a lot of what they can do.

Pattaya Crocodile Farm

Pattaya Crocodile Farm - Favorite place to visit simply because I can do this and their crocodile show is amazing =). I recommend Youtube search their videos.

Author: Angela Feng Validate: html5 css3   Welcome! You are visitor .